Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Bad Taste in Boys Celebration Day

Did you know that the lovely Carrie Harris is releasing her first book Bad Taste in Boys TODAY? To celebrate many all over the web will become zombies and show off their sugar lips! If you are participating link up your picture or post!

Also it's not to late to participate! You can either make yourself a zombie or use a little sugar and lip gloss and recreate the sugar lips cover!

Are wondering how all tihs came together?  Well that is all thanks to Gae Polisner and I just put her idea in motion! Thanks in advance to all who are participating!



More about Bad Taste in Boys:




Goodreads Description:
Someone's been a very bad zombie.

Kate Grable is horrified to find out that the football coach has given the team steroids. Worse yet, the steroids are having an unexpected effect, turning hot gridiron hunks into mindless flesh-eating zombies. No one is safe--not her cute crush Aaron, not her dorky brother, Jonah . . . not even Kate!

She's got to find an antidote--before her entire high school ends up eating each other. So Kate, her best girlfriend, Rocky, and Aaron stage a frantic battle to save their town. . . and stay hormonally human.







17 comments:

  1. I'm so excited to read this book. I love the cover of it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll link up on Tuesday - can't wait!

    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this looks really neat! :) And sounds like everyone is having a good time with this one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm curious how sugar lips lead into a zombie apocalypse, but I guess I'll have to read the book to find out!


    Smiles!
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are so awesome for setting this up for Carrie! Happy Release Day to her!!!
    -Katelyn

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for hosting this Cari!!! I had fun with it! And I scared people on Twitter this morning! haha!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are all officially my favoritest people ever. My computer doesn't like you, though, because I snarfed all over it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am so loving all of the pictures :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love all the pictures! I wish I could have found colored sugar or sprinkles for my picture. Fun post idea :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. So much fun! Thank you for creating the zombie horde Cari, and happy release day to Carrie! What sound does a zombie make? DUUHHHHHHH!

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOVE everyone's pictures! So much fun -- thanks Cari for organizing and letting me be a part of it. Carrie is one of my favorite peeps and her book is worth a celebration!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. can't talk, licking sprinkles off lips (coffee mug, piano, counter, floor...)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hands in front of me "arghhhhh" "need brains"
    wanders into street holding Bad Taste in Boys and moans......

    ReplyDelete
  14. super cool! great way to celebrate the book release ;-D

    ReplyDelete
  15. i made my lips edible and used nutella instead of lipstick ;-D

    ReplyDelete