Thursday, September 15, 2011

ALA 2012 Best Fiction for Young Adults Nominations




ALA just announced the 2012 Best Fiction for Young Adults and some of my favorite people are on it! Below are the authors I have read and my reviews. Congratulations to all the authors nominated!

Aguirre, Ann. Enclave.
Archer, Jennifer. Through Her Eyes.
Dessen, Sarah. What Happened to Goodbye.
DeStafano, Lauren. Wither.
Herbach, Geoff.  Stupid Fast.
Johnson, Maureen. The Name of the Star.
Jordan, Sophie.  Firelight.
Marr, Melissa. Darkest Mercy.
Oliver, Lauren. Delirium.
Perkins, Stephanie.  Anna and the French Kiss
Roth, Veronica. Divergent
Smibert, Angie. Memento Nora.
Stiefvater, Maggie. The Scorpio Races.

Visit ALA's site to see a complete list.

6 comments:

  1. What a great list!! Excited that many I've read recently are on there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That list is soooo long! But I've read 50% of the books you've listed and I loved them all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome list! Name of the Star, Divergent, Enclave, Anna and the French Kiss, Sarah Dessen in general -- all amazing! I think I may try to read every book on the list =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW, just perfect! Three of my all time favourite books are on it!:)

    ReplyDelete