Thursday, November 3, 2011

Book Events: Rachel Caine

Last night after working late I managed to make it to Murder by the Book to see Rachel Caine. Rachel was in town for a few hours to promote Last Breath, the latest book in the Morganville Series. Rachel normally kicks off her tour in Houston and I always try and make it. In fact I have over 20 books signed by Rachel. The turn out was great and the staff was wonderful as always! THANKS Murder by the Book for a great event!


For more on Rachel visit: www.rachelcaine.com
For more on Murder by the Book visit: www.murderbooks.com

6 comments:

  1. Oh those are wonderful Pictures! I love the library book shelves surrounding her. Wonderful! I bet you had a great time. :) Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice Pictures!!! Hope you had a LOT of Fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you made it out, looks like a fun event! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. 20 signed books? That's insane:D But I'd love to go to such events,too. Have to move to the US eventuelly!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have you read all the MV books? Do they get progressively better?

    ReplyDelete