Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Book Trailer: Catching Jordan by Miranda Kenneally

I'm really excited to share the book trailer of Catching Jordan by Miranda Kenneally! When I first read the summary I couldn't wait to read it and then when I got the book I stayed up until 4:00 AM reading it and believe me it's definitely 5 star worthy. I want to thank Miranda for letting me debut the trailer on my blog and to celebrate the occasion I'm giving away some prizes.



To learn more about Miranda visit: http://mirandakenneally.com/
The video was made by: Vania Stoyanova of http://www.vlcphoto.net/


Grand Prize will be a preorder of Catching Jordan with swag

3 others will receive Catching Jordan Bookmarks, stickers, and trading cards



Book Depository Shipping

10 comments:

  1. Love it! Thanks for sharing :0) I'm starting the book today and I'm so excited!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to get home to view it....its blocked at work :( I'm always up for a football related book :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great giveaway and trailer! Looks good. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute! This is such a fabulous book, I really enjoyed it. =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous giveaway thank you.

    marypres(AT)gmail(DOT)com

    ReplyDelete
  6. The book is really cute and different. Great Book Trailer!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Cari! This is totally off topic for this post but, I just read Crave by Melissa Darnell and i think that if you haven't read it yet and like paranormal romance...It is a MUST READ!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I so want to win this! It was SO good that I NEED a copy for my bookshelf. <3

    --Kaitlin at Books to the Sky

    ReplyDelete