Monday, November 28, 2011

The Lucky One Movie Trailer


GASP! Have you seen the movie trailer for Nicholas Sparks' The Lucky One? I know many aren't big fans of Nicholas Sparks, but I really love some of his books and it's primarily what I read before YA. For those of you who have read the Lucky One what are your thoughts on the trailer?

I think Zac Efron looks amazingly hot and if they stay close to the book the story will be emotional and classic Nicholas Sparks which translates into big bucks. My concern was that they cast Taylor Schilling in the lead and while she is only three years older than Zac she appears to be a lot older than him. I will reserve judgement until I see it on screen.

9 comments:

  1. Zac looks incredibly hot in this trailer. I hope the movie turns out well! That book's really good <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow. That gave me the chills. He looks amazing with short cropped hair. More mature and masculine. And the trailer is fantastic. I must see this one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Zac is so HOT!!! Taylor Schilling looks to old for be Zac co-start.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I read the book and really liked it. I will probably see the movie because of Zeus the dog more than anything else. I think the female lead is supposed to be older than Logan, so if she looks older that's the way it's supposed to be.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks freaking amazing. I've only read The Notebook & never seen any his movies. I wasn't a Zac fan before, but I might become.

    ReplyDelete
  6. She does seem a lot older than him! But MY has Zac Efron grown up. Holy wow. What is with you posting trailers with hot guys in them. OH WAIT THIS IS A PERFECT HABIT, CARI.

    So I should probably read the book before watching this then, huh. Which would require me to stop drooling all over my computer screen.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! I must be the only person in the world that has never read anything from Sparks. Although, I have heard wonders about his writing. Going on my to read list too. Thanks again.
    Paula @ PaulaSHx

    ReplyDelete
  8. AMAZING! Not only is he insanely gorgeous, but this movie also looks really good.. and different for a Sparks story. I'm definitely going to be seeing this... at home, where I can drool over the eye candy :-P

    ReplyDelete
  9. HOLY! I need a ciggie after that steamy scene. He is so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete