Monday, December 5, 2011

Book Events: Lauren Henderson

I recently started downloading the latest pictures on my camera and found the pictures from the Lauren Henderson event at Murder by the Book. Lauren writes the Kiss series and was in town promoting the fourth and final book in the series Kiss of Death. Lauren is currently working on a new young adult series Flirting In Italian which sounds like a fun read. I haven't read the Kiss series yet but I picked up the first three books. Lauren is hilarious and if she is ever in your area make sure to go see her.


Full size pictures:Lauren Henderson Album

For more on Lauren visit: Lauren Henderson online

3 comments:

  1. I want all those books behind her. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing! I love reading about author events because none ever come anywhere near me, so I have to live vicariously through others!

    Fun pictures!


    Smiles!
    Lori

    ReplyDelete