Thursday, December 15, 2011

Review: The Tiny Book of Tiny Stories Vol. 1

Rating: 4 of 5 Stars

I have never read anything like the Tiny Book of Tiny Stories! I love how unique the concept of the book came about, which Joseph explains perfectly in the video below. I was also fascinated by the fact that the stories felt complete and the illustrations added to each story. I think this is a great addition for any book or art lover. Also with every story I kept finding myself saying "oh this is my favorite story" and at the end I couldn't pick just one story, but I must say I did love the one with the egg (below). I can't wait for the next two books in this tiny series!








9 comments:

  1. I love the whole idea of this book! SO CUTE

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw this one on Goodreads the other day and thought it sounded like a really cute book. Now I really want to get it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I must have this book. This is the first I've heard of it. I must know who all collectively worked on this project! LOOK WHAT YOU'VE DONE, CARI.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVED this book. I'm writing my review now and saw your post. Brilliant stuff. If you enjoyed this one, try Long Time Relationship by Julie Doucet. It's harder to get hold of, but it's totally worth it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. holy joseph gordon levitt batman!

    i mean, i would have been in regardless, because i love anything tiny, but it's from JGL. i die. i'm going to buy this-- right.now. maybe he will come read it to me?? one can only hope.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This book looks so cute. I will have to check it out.

    It was great meeting you last night Cari. Can't wait to get together again!

    Hope you have a great weekend!

    Kristina
    Ladybug Storytime

    New follower :)

    ReplyDelete