Monday, January 30, 2012

Book Events: ADR3NALIN3 Teen Book Tour

It's a new year with new events! I'm so excited to share pictures from the ADR3NALIN3 Teen Book Tour with authors Jordan Dane, CC Hunter, Ellie James, and Tracy Deebs at Murder by the Book. I, of course was running late because I-45 was shut down and no one told me, luckily when I arrived there was one parking spot left. The crowd was great and the authors were so fun. They talked about covers and upcoming books and why they love YA. If you couldn't make it and would like to buy a signed copy of any of these author's books contact Murder by the Book.

3 comments:

  1. It looks like you had fun! I've never actually been to an author signing event, but I've been contemplating doing a little traveling so I can meet some of these awesome people we all love so much! Thanks for sharing :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Coooooool! You always get to go to the coolest events! :)

    ReplyDelete