Thursday, January 19, 2012

Book News

I'm so excited for Geoff Herbach who just got his ARCS of NOTHING SPECIAL! Also how great is this picture of him? Run over to Geoff's blog and congratulate him and add NOTHING SPECIAL to your goodreads list!



Also Megan Bostic had her launch party for NEVER EIGHTEEN! The party was in Washington so I couldn't make it but I promise that I will make it there eventually. Megan worked so hard to promote her book that I'm great her event was a success. Again add NEVER EIGHTEEN to your goodreads list.



For those of you who are fans of Jay Asher and Carolyn Mackler give Blue Willow a call and order a personalized copy of THE FUTURE OF US because they will be there Sunday Jan. 22. If you can't make it by Blue Willow to see them in person, they can ship both locally and internationally.



Be sure to keep an eye on the Blue Willow calendar because not only is the Dark Days Tour stopping in town but so is the Breathless Tour!



Last but not least if you are attending ALA Midwinter Jen Bigheart organized a blogger dinner for Friday Night! Details here: I Read Banned Books blog! I'll be there so if you see me please stop me and say hi!

7 comments:

  1. Can't wait to meet you face-to-face. Be careful what you ask for...I may stalk you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish I could be there Friday night. I need a Maria fix!!

    And yes, that Geoff is just the cutest, isn't he? Looking forward to the follow up of STUPID FAST!.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the book highlights! Checking them out on Goodreads now!

    Have so much fun at ALA!! Sorry I couldn't go with y'all!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so awesome!!! So many great things happening this week.. can't wait to read both books.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun! Man, I wish we had awesome author events like these near where I live. Thanks so much for sharing!


    Smiles!
    Lori

    ReplyDelete