Saturday, February 18, 2012

Book Events: Dark Days 2012

Hey All,

I just got back from the Dark Days Tour with Cynthia Hand (HALLOWED), Courtney Allison Moulton (WINGS OF THE WICKED), Jodi Meadows (INCARNATE), and Brodi Ashton (EVERNEATH) and I couldn't wait to share the pictures! The event was such a success that Blue Willow Bookshop even sold out of Incarnate and Everneath. I arrived at the store 30 minutes before the event began and almost every seat in the house was already taken. The ladies were wonderful and the fans really enjoyed the Q&A session. It's always a pleasure to see so many book fans and bloggers! I hope to see you at the next event!


Direct Link to: Dark Days Photo Album

6 comments:

  1. Great pictures! :-) It really _was_ a blast to learn a bit more about the authors and to be in the same room with so many enthusiastic readers and bloggers.

    I wish we had a chance to meet and talk, but no worries. There's always next time! Hope you have a great weekend, girl :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO cool! You always get to meet the coolest folks.

    Hey you changed your button? Cool! I like it. I'll change it to the new one on my page.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had a great time!! It was great hanging out with you again (so not the best pic of me, but it's ok) :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looked like fun! We had a good time in ATX.

    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  5. It was good to see you, as always! Wish I could have made the dinner :)

    ReplyDelete