Thursday, February 23, 2012

Book Events: YA Breathless Tour

Sorry for the lack of post but I'm a little under the weather. I did want to share the pictures from the YA Breathless Tour last night. Penguin authors Jessica Spotwood, Marie Lu, Andrea Creamer, and Beth Revis were on their sixth of eight city. Houston's own Mary Lindsey was the moderator and had some of the funniest questions! Even though I have a bit of a cold I was not going to miss this event. So after work I headed over to Blue Willow Bookshop aka my second job to meet up with all my blogger and twitter friends. Being that we left right from work Sarah, Kristina, Jenn, and I had a mini picnic in the parking lot of Blue Willow before going inside to the event. I always love seeing all the bloggers and they were out last night. I got to chat with Yara, Tillie, Kate, Kristin, Amy Rose, Sharon, DJ Librarian, Alyson, Jess from Gone with Words, Lety Roxtar Katie Blook Girl, Vonna, and author Joy Preble we talked about the Hunger Games movie, books, TLA and of course books!

11 comments:

  1. i love these pictures. looks like everyone had a lot of fun. i hope you get better soon cari *hugs* :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Standing room only at BW! Wish I could have been there...

    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was such fun! :) And I'm so happy to have met you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's so cool! I'm going to see them on Saturday!!! I'm sooooo excited!!!

    BTW TAG your it!!
    http://romancebookie.blogspot.com/2012/02/tagged.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. it was a great event!! great to see you, as always!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great pics Cari. It was great meeting all four of them. Hope you feel better soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. These events always look and sound like so much fun. Get well soon :-)

    Safari Poet

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds fun! I hope you feel better soon

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just love to stop by at your blog. It‘s always a blast!

    Bisou
    Catherine

    http://frlcatherine.com/

    ReplyDelete