Monday, February 6, 2012

Wizards in a Bookshop

Saturday I was at Blue Willow Bookshop and Girl Boss mentioned that someone named Exal was planning on making a video blog at the shop. I thought ok, but never had I imagined this awesome video! I reached out to Exal asking if I could share Wizards in a Bookshop on my blog and asked him to tell me a little about himself. So here you go:

I’ve been making videos for my YouTube channel TheMissingSignal since early 2010, shortly after graduating from the School of the Art Institute of Chicago. Strongly influenced by Hank & John Green the VlogBrothers, I created video logs (vlogs), sketches, and music videos on various topics such as; Films, Gender, Murdering Cats, Trolls, and Grooming Etiquette. All the while interacting with my audience, and making some amazing new friends. The online YouTube community has become something that I hold dear to my heart, and I only hope to leave everyone watching with a smile.



You can find Exal online at:
http://twitter.com/aMissingSignal
http://www.youtube.com/themissingsignal

4 comments:

  1. Oh. My. Gosh. This is by far thebest video I have seen in awhile' I can't stop grinning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha that's awesome!! I'm a Hufflepuff!! (So is Steph, has she seen this?!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is too awesome and funny!!! Totally made me feel better today :)

    ReplyDelete