Friday, April 13, 2012

Houston Blogger Meetup - Update

Houston has some truly amazing events. One of which is Houston Teen Book Con where teens will have the opportunity to meet 27 authors this year! Some of the Texas bloggers will be in town and the Houston bloggers are planning to meet up for dinner. Everyone is welcomed! Please sign up below so we know what size table to ask for.



If you can be there between 8:00 - 8:30 that would be great!

Confirmed for dinner:
Katie + (Emmy & Rachel) 2
Kelsey + 1
Kristina Ladybug Girl
Amy Rose
Christine + ?
Kate
Sarah
Steph
Amy DJ Librarian
Pixie
Exal
Alice
Jessica Capelle
Hip Mama Jenn +3
Trinity Faegen
Michelle Zinc
Jessica Spotwood
@SharonMorse +1

12 comments:

  1. We will for sure be there Sat, not sure about Fri, but signed up just in case we come early! Thanks for putting this together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I'll definitely try to make this. I know of some other bloggers who'll be staying with me that night, so I'll let them know and we can plan for it, assuming we'll get to Houston in enough time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep, I'll be there, along with two other book lovers/bloggers :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish I could make it! Have fun, guys!

    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll be at Teen Book Con for sure...not sure about the babysitter situation for after, but as soon as I know, I'll put my name down. Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Man I SO SO SO SO SO wish I lived closer to you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looking forward to the dinner since I can't make Teen Book Con!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I will be there! Thanks for the invite- look forward to seeing/meeting everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sorry for responding so late, but I will be there and I'm bringing an out-of-town blogging friend! :) Thank you for the invite, Cari, I can't wait to meet more of our Houston bloggers!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think London Cole will be there tonight, too. I may have 1 more person with me as well, in addition to Emmy and Rachel.

    Can't wait!! :-)

    ReplyDelete