Friday, May 11, 2012

Cover Reveal: The Mephisto Kiss by Trinity Faegen

Finally The Mephisto Kiss cover is here!!! Last year I helped Trinity Faegan reveal the cover for her first novel The Mephisto Covenant and all I can say is gorgeous! This year I invited a few of my friends to help promote the amazing cover for Trinity's second novel The Mephisto Kiss! Again Egmont did a great job because I think the cover is stunning. I have a feeling this cover will really stand out in person.

There is more! Trinity is going to give one lucky commenter an advance readers copy of The Mephisto Kiss and it's open international!



The Mephisto Kiss by Trinity Faegen
September 25th 2012 by EgmontUSA


About the book:

The eyes never lie. No one’s eyes are darker than Eryx's. Not even the Devil’s.

When Jax and Sasha first see Jordan Ellis, they know she is no ordinary teenager. She’s the daughter of the President after all, but she’s also Anabo – a descendant of Eve.

What they don’t know is that Eryx plans to kidnap Jordan and force President Ellis to pledge his soul. If Eryx’s plot succeeds, the consequences would be catastrophic.

But the Mephisto brothers do know about Jordan’s secret identity. And for one of them, she could be the match that leads to their soul’s salvation.

Now it’s a desperate race against time to save Jordan and prevent Eryx’s haunting eyes from discovering her true identity.

A thrilling story of romance, danger, and intrigue, THE MEPHISTO KISS continues the marvelous mythology that began in THE MEPHISTO COVENANT.


Be sure to visit Trinity Faegen's blog for the details of the giveaway and a sneak peak at The Mephisto Kiss. I want to thank all the wonderful bloggers who are also sharing The Mephisto Kiss cover! Remember to visit the other blogs and comment on the cover reveal post for a chance to win an ARC of The Mephisto Kiss!



http://bookcents.wordpress.com/
http://sashandem.com
http://www.exlibriskate.com
http://www.jenbigheart.com/
http://sarahsbookslife.blogspot.com/
http://mytowerofbooks.blogspot.com/
http://www.onceuponatwilight.com/
http://lovesbooksreviews.blogspot.com/
http://www.portraitofabook.com

16 comments:

  1. I'm in love with this cover too! And I've been dying to read The Mephisto Kiss since I finished the first one. Thanks so much for letting me be a part of the reveal! All the more fun when it's a book I'm anxious to read :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am about to start on The Mephisto Kiss, which I bought at Teen Book Con after meeting the lovely Trinity Faegan :-) This cover is GORGEOUS, just like The Mephisto Kiss. I can't wait to get my grubbies on it!

    Thanks for the cover reveal, Maria, and thanks for all your hard work! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. BEAUTIFUL!!! It's the season for bare backs, I guess! A perfect complement to book one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's such a gorgeous cover! I love it ^-^

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this cover! I'm looking forward to reading The Mephisto Kiss!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's beautiful! Almost as pretty as any cover I would have drawn...

    Congrats, TRIN! Go buy this book today!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. The cover looks awesome! I love how it is looks overly saturated with the color blue. Can't wait for September now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful! I LOVED The Mephisto Covenant and I'm so glad that book 2 will be here soon!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm so intrigued! I can't wait to see how well it fits the story.

    Vivien
    deadtossedwaves at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for asking me to be apart of the cover reveal! I LOVED the Mephisto Covenant and can't wait to read the Mephisto Kiss!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I was so excited to be a part of this cover reveal! I am a huge fan of TMC and Trinity. The cover is fantastic, and I can't wait to read it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOW!!! A beautiful sequel!!! I love the cover of The Mephisto Kiss!!!! It's gorgeous. I like how The Mephisto Covenant and The Mephisto Kiss both have girls with pretty dresses on the cover, it’s nice and parallel to each other. Great job publishers!
    Yay for September 25!!!!!
    Alyssa Susanna
    lilleetleet(at)verizon(dot)net

    ReplyDelete
  13. I really liked the cover for the first book, but this one is definitely not my thing :(

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cari, you're made of awesome! Thanks so much for organizing the cover reveal. This was a lot of fun, and makes me all the more excited about release day. Fingers crossed readers will like it. :)

    ReplyDelete