Friday, June 22, 2012

Book Event: Richelle Mead

Hi All,

I just wanted to share some pictures from another great event! Richelle Mead was in town promoting Golden Lily, the second novel from the Bloodlines series. Bloodlines is a spin off from the Vampire Academy series which I loved! I remember that she announced her pregnancy when Last Sacrifice came out and I thought wow she probably won't tour again for a really long time. Sure enough 2 books later she is back out on the road. I'm so glad that PenguinTeen brought her to Houston. Richelle is one of the very first author events I attended, so it was nice to see her again. I had Last Sacrifice, Bloodlines and Golden Lily autographed.


To see all all of the book event pictures I have taken click the Event Pictures tab.

5 comments:

  1. lucky! I was so close to her but still missed her coz of some issues. gah. so jealous

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry I couldn't make it. Looks like a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful photos! Hope you had an amazing time. :) It's is always so neat to get to go to these with authors you enjoy. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahh, you're so lucky you got to see her! I hope I get to see her one day soon and get her to sign my books. I only have one book signed by her that I won.

    Lovely pictures! Thank you so much for sharing them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was in CA when she was in TX or I would have been there!! The Bloodlines series is my new favorite series that I can't get enough of, I've already read them 3x each. So excited to learn we don't have to wait a year for The Indigo Spell!!!

    ReplyDelete