Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Tera Lynn Childs - Just For Fins Event

Last Friday I went to Blue Willow Bookshop for Tera Lynn Childs Just For Fins launch party. Tera Lynn has had a launch party at Blue Willow Bookshop six times. I have been to three and I've a great time at each one. Local YA authors Sophie Jordan and Mary Lindsey were both there and I had a chance to talk to both. I love them! I was glad to see Houston Book Bloggers Sarah, Stephanie, and Amy Rose. After the event Sarah, Stephanie, Amy, and I had dinner at Pronto Cucinino and cupcakes at Ooh La La Dessert Boutique. Also if you are wondering it was Sarah's idea to go for cupcakes not mine.


http://photobucket.com/justforfins

For more event pictures click the event tab on the top of the page.

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great night! Wish I had been there. :-(

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are very fortunate Cari! They are both great authors. They are very talented too. Thank you for sharing with us your amazing experience.

    ReplyDelete