Sunday, July 15, 2012

Tyler Perry stars in Alex Cross

Media Bistro recently announced that Tyler Perry will star in Alex Cross. There are 17 novels in the Alex Cross series and of those seventeen, Kiss the Girls and Along Came a Spider have been made into movies. Previously, Morgan Freeman played Alex Cross and some are wondering if Tyler Perry can fill his shoes. While Tyler is best known for his role as Madea he is also a talented writer and director. I also thought he did a great job acting in The Family That Preys. For fans of the Alex Cross series what are you thoughts? Are you excited about this book to movie? Will you be going to see this?





http://www.jamespatterson.com/books_cross-movie.php

3 comments:

  1. Oh! Interesting. I think he's a great actor. He'll definitely bring something different to the role.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not familiar with the books but I have seen those movies you mentioned and I do looooooooooove TP. I would love to meet him some day. I look forward to seeing what he brings to this. Thanks for sharing the news.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow. Over a year ago I posted about this here, and at that time Idris Elba was going to play Alex, but I hadn't heard anything since. Loved the movies that Morgan Freeman did -- I hope these are as good, because I love Alex Cross!

    ReplyDelete