Sunday, August 12, 2012

Book Events: Joy Preble

Houston’s own Joy Preble had her launch party at Blue Willow Bookshop for Anastasia Forever, the third and final novel in her series. Attending this event was really special for me because Dreaming Anastasia was the first book I won and the very first review I wrote. Throughout the three years I have gotten to know Joy and I’m in awe of how dedicated she is to promoting her novels. Joy is very supportive of bloggers, educators and indie bookstores and we all love her for it! The turnout was amazing and local authors Jenny Moss, Lynne Kelly and Christina Mandelski were there along with a great group of bloggers. Joy is on tour around Texas so if you get a chance to go and see her. Also come back later this week where I’ll be giving out Dreaming Anastasia, Haunted, and Anastasia Forever!


To Learn more about Joy visit: http://joysnovelidea.blogspot.com/

5 comments:

  1. Fab! And you look so good with your hair down and red lipstick.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been to both of Joy's other launches and really hated to miss the launch for the final book in the trilogy. The good news is, I know she's got more books coming!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great summary of another wonderful Blue Willow event. Sorry I missed you that day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great blog...love your design.

    NEW FOLLOWER.

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    http://silversolara.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like it was a great event. I hear she's coming to Humble so I plan on being at that one. I wish I lived closer to Blue Willow though because they always have some awesome stuff going on!!!

    ReplyDelete