Thursday, August 9, 2012

Book News: THINGS I CAN’T FORGET by Miranda Kenneally

Recently Miranda Kenneally revealed the cover for THINGS I CAN'T FORGET, the third book in the CATCHING JORDAN world. Not only that, Miranda also has an excerpt on her website. I think everyone is on countdown mode for STEALING PARKER, so having a cover for THINGS I CAN'T FORGET makes things even more exciting.

In THINGS I CAN'T FORGET, we meet Kate as she finds love for the first time. Kate is a devout Christian who helps her best friend get an abortion and now has to deal with the guilt of the choices she's made. THINGS I CAN'T FORGET takes place the summer after graduation and you will see a wonderful mix of familiar faces and new characters.


April 2013
Excerpt from THINGS I CAN’T FORGET

9 comments:

  1. Those are awesome news!!! Not only did I love Catching Jordan I think I loved Stealing Parker just a little more!
    I cannot wait to read Things I can't forget, although the Cristian theme might be not my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Danny,

      The book does deal with religion but it's not WOW in your face about it. It's just part of who Kate is. I think you will love THINGS I CAN'T FORGET.

      Cari

      Delete
  2. The cover looks amazing. I haven't read Ms. Kenneally's work. I am sure she's a great writer, but I generally shy away from books about abortion. It just doesn't say "Great summer read" to me. I have to say that it does rouse my curiosity, though.So maybe she's onto something... Anyway,your blog is fantastic. Just thought I'd let you know. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Abortion is in the book but it's not glossed over and a the center of the book. I think Miranda did a great job handling such a sensitive issue. I hope you pick up one of her books soon. Thank you so much for visiting my blog!

      Delete
  3. OOh, I love this author. Can't wait to read it

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am sooo excited for STEALING PAKER, but added this one to my to-read list immediately when I saw it. It sounds great. :)

    Carina
    Fictional Distraction

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh! I will definitely be waiting for this one. It sounds like a wonderfully complex book!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't believe I still haven't gotten around to reading Catching Jordan! I love the covers of these books especially the last one though. I'm going to have to get on the ball with these soon. :)

    ReplyDelete