Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Movie Trailer: THE PERKS OF BEING A WALLFLOWER

Hollywood and fans can't seem to get enough of books to movies. From Harry Potter to Twilight to Hunger Games and now THE PERKS OF BEING A WALLFLOWER. After watching the trailer I'm wondering about the book. Have any of you read it? Are you excited for THE PERKS OF BEING A WALLFLOWER? Sound off in the comments!



Book Description:

standing on the fringes of life . . .

offers a unique perspective. but there comes a time to see what it looks like from the dance floor.

since its publication, stephen chbosky’s haunting debut novel has received critical acclaim, provoked discussion and debate, grown into a cult phenomenon with over a million copies in print, and inspired a major motion picture.

the perks of being a wallflower is a story about what it’s like to travel that strange course through the uncharted territory of high school. the world of first dates, family dramas, and new friends. of sex, drugs, and the rocky horror picture show.

of those wild and poignant roller-coaster days known as growing up.

6 comments:

  1. I really want to see it, partly because it looks good and partly because it was shot in my city so I'm really curious. I def need to read the book first, though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read the book last year, and it was really good, especially considering some of the subject matter it deals with. And it has a very WTF ending. I always love those, especially if I don't see them coming. :) I can't wait to see this movie! The trailer has me even more excited!!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I probably won't read it. But I agree, the trailer looks sooo good. It's Emma. She's soooo charming.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've heard a lot of Buzz about the book while the movie was being made. I may read the book before seeing the movie because I like doing that when possible. The trailer looks interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't read the book. But I feel like every other movie/TV series is from a book these days. Still books don't seem to get any real love.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just saw the movie and I loved it!

    ReplyDelete