Monday, September 10, 2012

Book Blogger Appreciation Week


I'm excited to participate in Book Blogger Appreciation Week! Today we're talking about blogs we visit often. I'm from Texas where the book blogging community is really close. In Houston we get together for book events, lunches, and book shopping. It's really rare when I don't see at least one book blogger a week. Also when there are big events in the state like book festivals we try and invite everyone coming from out of town to a big dinner.

So today I'm excited to share some of my favorite Texas Bloggers:



Sarah's books & life button






Some of my favorite non-Texans but I love them just as much!




Tales of Whimsy







To learn more about Book Blogger Appreciation Week visit: http://bookbloggerappreciationweek.com

15 comments:

  1. Oh, good list! A couple of the Texas bloggers are new to me, but the rest are old favorites. Hope you enjoy BBAW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the suggestions! I enjoy your blog as well :) I write a children's book blog as well. It's: www.storytimebooks.wordpress.com check it out if you want. And thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are sweet as sugar darling! :) Thank you. I am so honored to be among your favorites. *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love I Read Banned Books! And it seems like Girls in the Stacks are at all the events.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Spotlight on local bloggers, I like it! And it shows how much I still don't know as I recognised a few names thinking they were from somewhere else. And how great that the bloggers in your state know one another! Clicking on quite a few of those links...

    ReplyDelete
  6. great list, i love I Read Banned Books, and I've been lurking on and enjoying Ex libris too. gonna go check out the others!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww...thanks! Love ya right back!

    ReplyDelete
  8. gr8 list. i love kate . cool list

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for featuring me! I'm in good company. XD

    ReplyDelete
  10. You've made us blush! We ,3 you soooo much!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What an awesome suprise! Thanks for the shout out & I <3 you too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I LOVE Bloggers. I LOVE LOVE Texas Bloggers. I TRIPLE LOVE Cari Blogs!

    Sending kisses of appreciation to all!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love that you Texans have such a close blogging community! Will check out the new-to-me bloggers on your list!

    ReplyDelete