Monday, October 15, 2012

Cover News: I'm with Stupid by Geoff Herbach

I'm thrilled to share the cover for I'm with Stupid by Geoff Herbach! Felton has to be my favorite male narrator and Geoff is a great storyteller! This is the first time we see Felton's face on a book cover. In Stupid Fast we see the back of his head and in Nothing Special we see Andrew. So what do you think? Can't you just see boys gravitating to this on bookshelves?

About I'm with Stupid:
Felton Reinstein, dork-turned-athlete, must make peace with his father's death and accept his own ability to be brutal like his dad once was. Final chapter in the Stupid Fast series.


I want thank Geoff for letting me share the cover with you! I absolutely love it and can't wait to read I'm with Stupid!

Find out more about Geoff Herbach online:
Web: geoffherbach.com
Goodreads: http://www.goodreads.com/author/show/1234979.Geoff_Herbach
Twitter: http://twitter.com/geoffherbach

12 comments:

  1. Omg, I love it. I've not red the 2nd yet! I need to take some time and do that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my! That will definitely grab attention :) Great cover.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE IT!! He writes awesome stories & I love sharing them. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great cover--fits his books so well! And yeah--I'm thinking guys AND girls will want to pick it up. (I know I will!) Congrats to Geoff.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm trying to get this to post. Will it post? Thanks, Cari! Makes it real to see the thing on your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't wait to share this with my students tomorrow! Love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like this new cover. I think a lot of boys would want to read it. ;)

    ReplyDelete