Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Blog Tour: SHADOWS by Ilsa J. Bick

ASHES by Ilsa J. Bick is easily one of my favorite novels of 2011. When people ask for a great book or audio recommendation, ASHES is always at the top of my list. As part of the SHADOWS Blog Tour EgmontUSA is providing an amazing prize package to one lucky reader!



The Apocalypse does not end.

The Changed will grow in numbers.

The Spared may not survive.

a Rafflecopter giveaway


Visit Ilsa online at www.ilsajbick.com and follow Ilsa J. Bick @ilsajbick on Twitter.

Thank you Ilsa and EgmontUSA! I can't wait to read SHADOWS!

14 comments:

  1. I think a gun or some sort of weapon would be important. Thanks for the giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool contest.
    Did they change the covers?
    (not an entry)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I would need a machete and an instructor on how to use the machete.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Water.
    Of course!

    Thanks for the giveaway ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Water and a few first-aid things. Food you can scavenge for:)

    Thank you:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. A secure bunker to survive the initial fallout!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'd want a copy of my all time favorite book - Alice's Adventures in Wonderland. Very impractical. But I probably wouldn't survive the apocalypse very long no matter what I had lol.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Water and some food adn a good book. Thanks for the chance to win!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Some serious fighting skills and the addresses of people with stock piles of supplies...hehe :0)

    Thanks for the chance!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I want to say guns, but I worry about running out of ammo. Then i'm afraid a bow & arrow would sever the necessary stuff. But am I strong enough or brave enough to use machete. I'll run till I can't run anymore & die & reanimate.

    Amy @ bookgoonie
    Bookgoonie at yahoo

    ReplyDelete
  11. I would need a to have bought or found an underground shelter already supplied with the necessities. Far underground that makes it impossible to find, unless you are told about it.


    http://xbookcontestsx.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AKA Dee

      Oh and I couldn't find the like button for the author...

      Delete