Thursday, November 29, 2012

Book Event: Ally Condie

Ally Condie is on tour promoting Reached, the last book in the Matched trilogy. Ally was also Blue Willow's last YA event of the year. There was a great crowd and as an added bonus my blogger friend Kate from ExLibris Kate interviewed Ally. Kate asked some really great questions. It was a full house, and was a great way to close the year. I have attached a few pictures I took during the event and to look back at the other events I have attended through out 2012 click the Book Pictures tab in the navigation bar above.


http://photobucket.com/allycondie

8 comments:

  1. Very cool! Also can I just say how much I love Kate's dress?! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great! Thanks for always sharing your event photos. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for taking those photos! It was such a great event. BLUE WILLOW ROCKS!

    (Thanks about the dress, Capillya)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so glad you took photos. I wanted to be there, but couldn't make it. :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Vonna! I was wondering where you were. Hope to see you soon!

      Delete