Monday, November 5, 2012

David Levithan and Maggie Stiefvater

Ok I'm not even going to lie, the moment I found out that Mr. David Levithan* and Maggie Stiefvater were coming to Houston together I kind of had a fan girl moment. Dash and Lily by David Levithan is one of my favorite books and I still remember the moment I sat at Borders and read the first five pages of Shiver and was hooked. Not to mention that Luke, from Lament, is one of my favorite guys.

I tried to keep the fan girl to a minimum, but I did remind David of the time he asked me to stop taking pictures at an event because it was so quiet. Maggie told me in the signing line that Tessa Gratton's new book, The Weight of Stars, that's coming out in 2013 is phenomenal.

It was so great catching up with Joy Preble, Kristin Rae, Jessica Capelle, @DJ_Librarian, and Hip Mamma Jen at the event.



*Yes David is so amazing that when I speak of him I call him Mr. David Levithan.

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Oh my god you would love her! She is really sweet and so funny!

      Delete
  2. This was an amazing event! I met so many great writers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it was so much fun! Thanks for visiting my blog!

      Delete