Monday, November 5, 2012

New Blog Look!

Wondering is something different? Well the answer is YES! My friend Lisa mentioned she was starting a blog design company so I said give my blog a makeover! I loved my black and white design, but for the past few months I have been wanting a change. Lisa did a great job finding the perfect font and colors. For inspiration I gave her a few pictures of dresses, furniture and even china patterns that I loved and said run with it! I think she did an amazing job and I could not be happier! Also she did everything in less than two days!

A million thanks to Lisa and if you are looking for a makeover hurry over to her site! Do you love it?

Lisa Fay Designs

20 comments:

  1. I love it! The colors are so you!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I would love to paint my house these colors! Thanks Sarah!

      Delete
  2. I LOVE it!!!! It's cute and clean and adorable :))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Danny! I love your blog design as well!

      Delete
  3. Love the font and the simplicity! It looks so nice and clean!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It all started with the font :)

      Delete
  4. Looking good sweetie! I like it. I sorta miss the chandelier but otherwise I think it's super pretty and sweet. Bravo darling! BRavo!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I miss bits and pieces of my old blog design but I'm loving this new look. Thanks Juju!

      Delete
  5. Oohh. I love these colors. I want grey when (or if) I ever re-design. I just don't know what other color. Looks nice. I love simple design.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Grey is a great neutral color. Let me know if you update your site. I would love to take a look.

      Delete
  6. I love the new look Cari! I think the font and colors are very soft and pretty but also eye catching. Lisa did a superb job :)

    ReplyDelete