Sunday, January 20, 2013

Book Event: Gayle Foreman

I'm excited to share pictures from the first YA event of the year in Houston. Gayle Forman is on tour promoting her new book Just One Day. I was glad to see a number of bloggers in the audience and Gayle did a great slide show and reading. I picked up Just One Day, but haven't had a chance to read it yet. The blogosphere and twitter are buzzing about it which of course makes me happy and nervous. Are you planning on reading Just One Day?


Thank you Penguin, Dutton and Blue Willow Bookshop for a great event!

6 comments:

  1. Awesome awesome awesome. Man you guys get the coolest authors.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We are so lucky! That's why I try and go to all the events I can and support the authors and bookstores.

      Delete
  2. I'm planning to read eventually. I loved her first books. Hope she'll make it to Changing Hands in Tempe. Would love to see her!! Thanks for the wonderful post, as always. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I need to read her earlier books. I hope you make it to Changing Hands! If you do send pictures! She is also Team Curls!

      Delete
  3. That looks like so much fun! I've yet to pick up one of her books, but I keep hearing great things!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVED this books so much. I heard Gayle Forman speak on a panel recently. After reading If I Stay I was expecting her to be all serious but she's hilariously funny.

    ReplyDelete