Thursday, January 10, 2013

Hot Books in 2013



It's a new year which means new books and a brand new group of debut authors! I'm asking debut authors what book(s), aside from their own of course, are they waiting for in 2013. Also, you'll notice their name is a hyper link so you can click on their name and get to know them a little better. Are these on your list? What book are you waiting for in 2013?

I can't wait for ASUNDER by Jodi Meadows Demitria Lunetta author of IN THE AFTER

I can't wait for NOT A DROP TO DRINK by Mindy McGinnis ~ Tara Sullivan author of GOLDEN BOY

I'm very excited about the release of SURE SIGNS OF CRAZY by Karen Harrington. I was lucky enough to read the ARC for this wonderful story, and I truly think it's good enough to win the Newberry! ~ Polly Holyoke author of THE NEPTUNE PROJECT

I can't wait to read more YA contemporaries!! In particular, I’m excited for Katie McGarry’s DARE YOU TO and Gayle Forman’s JUST ONE DAY. ~ Liz Fichera author of HOOKED

I can't wait for Antigoddess by Kendare Blake! ~ Mindy McGinnis author of NOT A DROP TO DRINK

I absolutely can't wait for Golden Boy by Tara Sullivan. ~ Nicole McInnes author of BRIANNA ON THE BRINK

I can't wait to read The Symptoms of My Insanity by Mindy Raf. ~ K.A. Barson author of 45 POUNDS (MORE OR LESS)

6 comments:

  1. I can't wait for more Kendare. Awesome list btw.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I need to catch up and read Kendare!

      Delete
  2. Ooo, theser are ALL new for me! lol. Sounds like some great books to look forward to from this list. :) Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A lot of these are new to me too so I'm looking forward to finding new authors. Melissa let me know if you review any of them.

      Delete
  3. Dare You To...Yes! Very excited for this one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! I'm so excited for Dare You To!

      Delete