Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Mini Review: Double Crossed

Double Crossed by Ally Carter

Source: Free eBook

Rating: 5 of 5 Stars


Fans of Ally Carter are going to love Double Crossed. I've only read the Heist Series, but I can see why fans love Macey McHenry from the Gallagher Girls. In Double Crossed, Hale from Heist Society and Macey McHenry from the Gallagher Girls attend the same event. When the event gets highjacked it's up to Hale and Macey to make sure the thieves don't hurt anyone and not let them steal what they are looking for. Hale and Macey receive a little outside help from Kat of Heist Society and Abby of Gallagher Girls. I loved that the story is told from Hale and Macey's point of views. You get to see little glimpses of how Hale feels about Kat.

If you have read Heist or the Gallagher books then get this ebook! I hope that Ally Carter publishes more short stories. Maybe one with Uncle Eddie or Kat's cousin Gabby!

Get your free copy of Double Crossed from wherever ebooks are sold including Blue Willow Bookshop.

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I think you would really enjoy this series! I hear it's out on audio!

      Delete
  2. I LOVE the Heist Society series so much. Can't wait for Perfect Scoundrels -- which I think I saw on Twitter that you are reading??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! I'm half way done and loving every minute of it!

      Delete