Friday, February 1, 2013

February What I'm Reading Now

Happy New Year Everyone! Here is my schedule. Feel free to join me and then we can discuss. Also I am always up for taking recommendations. If you check my blog often you will find I add and remove books just depending on my moods. What are you reading or looking forward to reading this month?

Currently Reading:


This one is just for fun so I'm reading it really slow
Currently Audio Book:


Next Book:


Next Audio:



Finished Reading:


10 comments:

  1. The books looks very interesting to read. They all looks pretty. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect Scoundrels! Can't wait for that one. Hope you enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Doesn't the cover of The Murmurings freak you out???? I thin it's so spooky.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so excited for Fragments!! And Game of Thrones will break your heart.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've only read the first Heist Society book! I definitely need to catch up!

    ReplyDelete