Wednesday, May 1, 2013

May What I'm Reading Now

Hi All! Here is my schedule. Feel free to join me and then we can discuss. Also I am always up for taking recommendations. If you check my blog often you will find I add and remove books just depending on my moods. What are you reading or looking forward to reading this month?

Currently Reading:


Currently Audio Book:



Next:


Just Finished:



A little side note but I want to celebrate that after almost a year I have finally finished GAME OF THRONES and yes I loved it!

7 comments:

  1. I can't wait to read Antigoddess! I love Kendare Blake so much, I just know it's going to be amazing. I love the Martin books as well. I can't say how many times I've reread them. I'm so happy they are doing the TV adaptation so well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my gosh! I can't imagine re-reading the Martin books. I love the first one but I spend so much time highlighting and making notes that it would take forever to read them again. I'm so excited about Antigoddess!

      Delete
  2. Ooooo good stuff. I can't wait for a few of these reviews. What's your next audio?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Program. I just got it and I hear it's amazing! What are you reading?

      Delete
  3. Ooo~ love it when people share their reads! :) The Program is already on my to-read list, as is Game of Thrones. Might be adding Antigoddess, too.

    - Esther
    http://estherkimcotton.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I just saw Antigoddess on another site. It sounds amazing! Hope you love it and I look forward to the review. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm looking forward to starting The Program. How are you enjoying it so far?

    ReplyDelete