Sunday, June 30, 2013

Goodbye Google Reader

Why Google Reader! Why are you leaving!


I'm sad that google reader is going away. If you are like me then you follow a number of bloggers and the best way I keep up with them is thought google reader. So if haven't heard google reader is going away tomorrow. [cries] I was hoping that Google would change it's mind or say "JUST KIDDING", but no! [cries some more] So if you follow my blog by google reader I hope you will keep up with me on facebook, twitter, subscribe by email or rss. I have been blogging for over three years and I don't want to loose my followers!
How can you follow me? Well you can follow me here on my blog or on any of these:




Follow on Bloglovin





Subscribe by email! Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

I just hope you continue to visit and leave your comments. This blog would be nothing without my readers!

xoxo,
Maria Cari

6 comments:

  1. I'll keep visiting and hopefully get better at it soon.

    :-)
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YAY! I miss you friend!!! We need to meet for lunch soon!

      Delete
  2. I'm with ya. I kept hoping it was something that would happen to non bloggers or something.

    Now it's 11pm and I'm online enjoying my last trip through GR.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't know Google Reader is saying goodbye... weird that I have not received any email about it.

    Anyways, I have your blog saved on my blog roll so I will still see new updates there! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had hoped that there would be some 11th hour happy news as well, but no such luck:( I imported all my google data into feedly so I am still following you and all my other favorite blogs there!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hated Google Reader kicked us all out. I had it set up just how I wanted it and was very content there. Bummer on them.

    ReplyDelete