Sunday, January 12, 2014

January What I'm Reading Now

Hi All!

I have been a little MIA and if you follow me on twitter then you know I returned to school to finish my undergrad. I have been out of school for a few years so finding time to read for fun has been difficult. Now that I have a semester under my belt I have a better idea of what to expect and hope to blog most. So here is my schedule. Feel free to join me and then we can discuss. Also I am always up for taking recommendations. If you check my blog often you will find I add and remove books just depending on my moods. What are you reading or looking forward to reading this month?

Currently Reading:


Listening to:


Finished


Next up:

4 comments:

  1. Nice! Thank heavens for Twitter.

    So what are you studying in school? I'm not sure I've ever asked you that before.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love twitter and instagram. I'm majoring in Enterprise Information Systems and minoring in Statistics.

      Delete
  2. Nice to see you back on the blog. And glad you still can sneak in some reading time along with school. xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Amy! I miss it and will find a way to make time. Hope all is well!

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...