Wednesday, February 5, 2014

February - What I'm Reading Now

When did we start February? I feel like I blinked and January is gone! Now that I know what month I'm in I can tell you that I think I'm doing a little better juggling work, school and blogging. I will admit that audio books save me sometimes. I have an hour commute each way to work so I can get an extra book in during the drive. So here is my schedule. Feel free to join me and then we can discuss. Also I am always up for taking recommendations. If you check my blog often you will find I add and remove books just depending on my moods. What are you reading or looking forward to reading this month?



Listening to:


Just Finished:




Next up:

3 comments:

  1. Hi, Going Vintage looks like very good :) I'll search about this. If it exist in Turkey I'll buy it! Sincerely!

    http://fraisebrownie.blogspot.com.tr/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice nice nice.
    You know I love my audios.

    An hour each way? OUCH. Traffic?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a great month. How are you liking Grasshopper Jungle? I've seen mixed reviews so far on it. I'm with you...I can't believe it's February!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...