Sunday, June 7, 2015

June What I'm Reading Now

June To Read List! I swear May came and went in the blink of an eye.  In May I finished Mind Games and just yesterday I finished Finding Paris and got through about 8 hours of Dreams of Gods and Monsters. I think Dreams of Gods and Monsters is a little over 18 hours so my goal is to finish it this month. (Hold me to it) Review for Finding Paris is coming later this week.

Remember I am always up for taking recommendations, so please feel free to leave your suggestions in the comments. If you visit my blog often you will find I add and remove books depending on my moods.

What are you reading or looking forward to reading this month?


Reading:
A Matter of Heart Book Cover


Listening to:
Dreams of Gods & Monsters Book Cover

Finished:
the start of me and you book cover Finding Paris Book CoverDevoted Book Cover

3 comments:

  1. Hope the month goes as planned. And enjoy your new reads!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Melissa! What are you currently reading?

      Delete
    2. :) I'm working on a New Orleans set urban fantasy/paranormal anthology. I'm actually enjoying it. And I'm reading an editing job too, which I'm LOVING. :D

      Take care!

      Delete