Wednesday, July 1, 2015

July Reading List

Summer is half over and in Houston that means a few big storms, swarms of mosquitoes, and the start of 100 degree weather. If you notice I'm still listening to Dreams of Gods and Monsters, but I did go from 18 hours to a little under 4 hours left. Last month I finished Finding Paris by Joy Preble, The Start of Me and You by Emery Lord, and Devoted by Jennifer Mathieu all amazing books that you should add to your summer reading list!

Remember, I am always up for taking recommendations, so please feel free to leave your suggestions in the comments. If you visit my blog often you will find I add and remove books depending on my mood.

What are you currently reading or looking forward to reading this month?


Reading:
A Matter of Heart Book Cover


Listening to:
Dreams of Gods & Monsters Book Cover

Next up:
Emmy and Oliver book cover

No comments:

Post a Comment